Call 1800 RAYKON


Frequently Asked Questions

Q What are my Security Licence Papers? (WA Only)

Q What is a CoE?

Q How will I know when I'm registered?

Q When can I start work?

Q Can I Submit my Australian Driver's License as proof of my right to work in Australia?

Q What is a Referral Client?

Can't find the answer you're looking for? Please click here to contact us.